Life just keeps getting faster and faster and busier and busier; doesn’t it?
Running to kid’s sporting events, or taking one whole day to just deep clean your house so you feel you can breathe again.
I get it.
And… no, you aren’t alone.
But the reality of it all is that it boils down to this one simple FACT:
The busier we make life, the more invisible sacrifices/consequences are made.
What that means is, even though in the beginning, we might think we have it all together and handling EVERYTHING with the same, EQUAL, effort, we really aren’t.
You can’t be in two places at the same time can you? No. So, where that place is that you AREN’T, has been sacrificed because you have chosen to be elsewhere.
One thing that usually falls by the wayside as we keep pilling things into our day, is meal-prepping, planning, and having dinners ready.
So, now you’ve got a free guide and list of 5 amazing crockpot healthy chicken recipes and it is super convenient and easy to make a wholesome dinners with plenty of leftovers to repurpose into other meals!
LET’S DIVE IN!
Disclaimer: This article may include some of our grateful partner links and they provide a small commission if you make a purchase. 100% of the proceeds go into hosting and maintaining this website and providing free resources for the community.
Crockpot Healthy Chicken Recipes: Stew-Style
Disclaimer: With these recipes, they can be cooked in either Instapot or Crockpot/Slow Cooker.
Homemade Chicken Noodle & Veggie Soup
- 10-12oz frozen chicken breast
- 8-10 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, diced
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1-2 celery stalk, diced
- 4-6oz of mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tbsp organic, unsalted butter
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp 100% lemon juice
- 1 pack wide egg noodles
- Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- Allow chicken to thaw overnight in refrigerator.
2. Tenderizing is optional.
3. Boil and cook egg noodles in separate pot.
4. Put chicken in crockpot first, then top with all other ingredients.
5. Set to low temperature and cook for 5-6 hours.
6. Add cooked noodles to crockpot for last 30 minutes.
7. Add seasoning to taste, and serve!
Crockpot Healthy Chicken Recipes: Shredded Cheesy-Chicken
- 2-4 chicken breasts, frozen
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp green chile
- 2 large sweet peppers, chopped
- 1 package shredded colby cheese
- 1 package pepper jack cheese
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp cracked black pepper
- Place frozen chicken breasts in InstaPot
- Add in diced tomatoes, sweet peppers, colby cheese
- Cook on low 6-8 hours
- During the final hour of cooking, add in pepper jack cheese, black pepper, and turmeric
- Use bear claws or forks to shred chicken in the pot. **You can also use this amazing 7 in 1 kitchen appliance to pre-shred cooked chicken**
Crockpot Healthy Chicken Recipes: Deli-Lunch Style Entrees
Homemade Chicken Pizza
Summer Recipes for Dinner
As with any good dinner meal, you may have some people who loooooooove the sweets and other goodie ideas, so here are some nice compliments to your frozen chicken entrees!
with healthy substitutions and alternative ingredients recommendations!!
Zero-Waste Kitchen Cooking Ideas
Ways to “up-grade” your meals by using spirits
Online Ordering for Thanksgiving
How to incorporate nuts into your nutrition for healthy macros!
Building Good Habits!
Trending Recipes and Ingredients!
Free Resources for YOU!
Special thanks to Tasty and AllRecipes for providing a great selection of recipes that are diverse and will accommodate almost any nutritional and dietary need!
LABOR DAY SALES!!
Amazing food and drink sales!
SAVE MONEY AT THE GROCERY STORE!
Make sure to check out all of our other free resources for YOU to help improve your wellness from the inside out!